News / Updates

  • Credit Card Charge

    You can deduct a credit card charge in the year of the charge, rather that when it is paid. This can be beneficial if you have large medical bills in one year.
  • Security Number

    If you have a child, you must have his/her social security number in order to claim them.
  • Child Care Expenses

    If you plan on claiming child care expenses, you will need the Name, Address and the Tax Identification Number of the person that provided the child care.
  • Failure to File

    If you owe money and can't afford to pay it all at the time of filing, enclose what you are able to afford and file the return. Many people do not understand that the penalty for "Failure to File" is 10 time greater that the "Failure to Pay" penalty.